Information on Air Donkey Zipline Adventures
"THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT ON CABLE!"
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Southern Oklahoma’s only zipline canopy tour is an adventure of a lifetime you will never forget !
Our 2 hour-long, (Over 1 mile total length) zip line canopy tour leads adventurers through the tree tops by means of 6 zip lines and 1 sky bridge.
This tour is a “must do” for first time and experienced zip line enthusiasts or anyone visiting the Arbuckle Mountain area.
Whether you are a nature lover, adventurist, or an adrenaline junkie you will not want to miss riding the Air Donkey Zipline ! This is not a casual walk in the park, but it is not an extreme workout either.
Come see why our guests are saying that Air Donkey Zipline is “Longer, Higher, and Faster” than other canopy tours they have experienced !
Come take our tour with two professional guides certified by the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT). Air Donkey Zipline Adventures is built to ACCT standards by Adventures Unlimited and Signature Research.
Price: $75.00 plus tax per person. ($75 + tax)
Tour times: Reservations required. Click on Reservations icon for tour times. We can schedule special times for your large group - just give us a call.
Please arrive 20 minutes before tour time.
Directions: I-35, Exit 55 near Davis, Oklahoma, 1 mile west on Hwy 7, and 2 miles south on Dolese Road
Age Limits: Must be age 10 or older. Children under 18 must have waiver signed by parent or guardian.
Medical Concerns: Participants must be reasonably physically fit and weigh between 80 and 250 pounds for males, and 80 and 220 Lbs. for females. Must be able to walk unassisted up several flights of stairs and hike over rocky terrain. May be required on occasion to pull themselves along a stretch of cable. Obesity, cardiac & coronary artery disease, pulmonary problems, joint / musculoskeletal problems and some psychological and psychiatric problems, may all increase the risks of the experiences and cause the participant to be a danger to him/her or others. You may not participate if you are pregnant. If you are uncertain as to whether or not you are fit enough to participate, you should consult your doctor before doing so.
What to Wear and Bring: Close-toed shoes are required to participate. You can wear those goofy toe shoes if you want, but we are not responsible for rocks or thorns wedged between your toes. We recommend comfortable clothing and long shorts or jeans. Long hair must be tied back. If you bring a camera, make sure you have a lanyard attached to it. You may be using both hands while you are zipping.
Waiver Form:. All guests must sign a waiver prior to the tour saying that they are participating at their own risk and responsibility. Participating minors must have their parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf. Please feel free to print, complete, date and sign the waiver to save time during registration.
Tipping: If you choose to tip, the service industry standard is 10% per zipper is the guideline for good service - or more if you had great service! Feel free to give your tip directly to either of your main two guides - each guide splits any tips 50/50.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel or reschedule 48 hours before your tour time or you will be charged the full amount with no refund. No exceptions - no matter what the circumstances. (this does not apply when we cancel due to bad weather - see below.)
Weather: Zipline tours are cancelled if there is heavy rain, lightening within 10 miles, or the wind is over 20 mph. If we have to cancel because of weather, you get a full refund. If the tour has already started and we cannot finish, then you will get a rain check to come back and finish the tour some other day. We TRY to let you know of approaching bad weather a few hours ahead of your tour time so you do not make a wasted trip. However, we are only as good as the weatherman so this cannot always be predicted. We haven't figured out how to control the weather yet.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Us
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CCF Investments LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CCF Investments LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CCF Investments LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CCF Investments LLC's web site are provided "as is". CCF Investments LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CCF Investments LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CCF Investments LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CCF Investments LLC's Internet site, even if CCF Investments LLC or a CCF Investments LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CCF Investments LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CCF Investments LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CCF Investments LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CCF Investments LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CCF Investments LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CCF Investments LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CCF Investments LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.